LABORETTE 24 Vibratory Feeder with U-shaped channel
The Vibratory Feeder LABORETTE 24 is ideal for automatic, uniform feeding of free-flowing materials into sample dividers, mills or mixers in your laboratory. The vibration, which is controlled by a microprocessor, conveys the sample material out of the funnel over the U-shaped stainless steel channel into the respective equipment. The flow rate can be individually adjusted; the vibration amplitude is precisely controlled – for absolute uniform feed of even smallest quantities. Safe and reliable.
The Vibratory Feeder LABORETTE with an U-shaped feeder channel made of stainless steel is ideal for uniform, wide material feed between 5 g/min and 2,500 g/min. เครื่องป้อนตัวอย่างต่อเนื่องแบบรางยู
เครื่องป้อนตัวอย่างต่อเนื่องแบบรางยูโดยระบบสั่น Vibratory Feeder – with U-shaped channel รุ่น LABORETTE 24
AT A GLANCE
- For uniform feeding of free-flowing materials of laboratory instruments
- Maintenance-free components
- simple regulation of sample flow with separate control unit
- Suitable for coarse and fine materials
UNIFORM, WIDE SAMPLE FEEDING
|Complete length of the channel||330 mm|
|Channel overlap||215 mm|
|Suitable for||even, wide material feed of free-flowing materials|
|Max. feed quantity||2,500 g/min|
|Min. feed quantity||5 g/min|
|Change of the channel||V-shaped channel and U-shaped channel can be easily exchanged|
|Electrical details||200-240 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 20 Watt|
|Instrument also available in the following voltage||100-120 V/1~, 50-60 Hz, 20 watt – order no. 24.0010.00|
|Emission sound pressure level at the workplace according to DIN EN ISO 3746 (depending on the material to be feed and conveyor speed)||approx. LpAd = 34 dB|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||bench top instrument 44 x 14 x 34 cm|
Through vibration of a channel of stainless steel, free-flowing material is conveyed out of a funnel and to the open end of the channel in a uniform stream. The rate of flow can be controlled individually with a separate control device by modifying the vibration amplitude of the channel. Control of the vibration amplitude is performed by a microprocessor-controlled control unit with which even the smallest quantities of material can be conveyed with absolute uniformity.
- As a standard, with polished stainless steel channel and funnel, PTFE-coating on request
- Precisely controlled by microprocessor control with interface
- Extensive choice of flow rates for smallest and largest quantities
- Simple to clean due to easily removable components
- Small footprint
- Separate control unit for simple regulation of sample flow
- Material bed height is variable, can be regulated by adjusting the funnel height according to the material
- V-shaped and U-shaped channels easy to interchange
- Maintenance-free electromagnetic drive and components
- Recyclable, compact cast housing
- Low energy consumption, only 0.1 kW drive power
The FRITSCH Vibratory Feeder with U-shaped channel is delivered with funnel and control unit.
Order your LABORETTE 24 with our practical stable, sturdy stand in which it is fitted slip- resistant – infinitely height-adjustable and rotatable and easily adaptable to any working situation.
GRINDING OF GREEN TEA LEAVES
See how to combine the Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line with the Vibratory Feeder LABORETTE 24 to process green tea leaves.
CREATING A REPRESENTATIVE SAMPLE
See how you can effectively combine the Rotary Cone Sample Divider LABORETTE 27 with the Vibratory Feeder Laborette 24 to create a representative sample.