Provides the essentials needed for accurate, consistent, and reliable color and haze measurement of transparent liquid and solid sample types—in the easiest possible way. เครื่องวัดคุณภาพสีของเหลว
State-of-the-art. And user friendly. Vista Spectrophotometer is as simple and intuitive as using your smartphone.
With its modern touch-screen interface and instant connectivity, Vista is as revolutionary to color science as the first smartphone was to lifestyle communication. It’s an absolute game changer. Easily upgrade your “workstyle” with the unique ability to capture both visible-range transmission color, as well as haze with a single measurement.
Vista spectrophotometer is ready to go out of the box—complete with everything you need to ‘get it right’—including electronic calibration, a spill resistant sample compartment, and a small footprint for improved accuracy, longevity, and flexibility.
Explore all the additional features and benefits below.
เครื่องวัดคุณภาพสีของเหลว (Liquid Color Meter) รุ่น VISTA ยี่ห้อ HunterLab
เครื่องวัดคุณภาพสีของเหลวเป็นเครื่องวัดสีแบบตั้งโต๊ะ สามารถอ่านค่าสีของตัวอย่างได้ทั้งแบบโปร่งแสง โปร่งใส และความขุ่น ใช้กับตัวอย่างในรูปแบบของแข็งและของเหลวได้
Measurement Principle: Dual-beam spectrophotometer
Geometry: Tt/0º or Td/0º per ASTM 1164, CIE 15:2018
Spectrophotometer: 256 element diode array and high resolution, concave holographic grating
Port Size/Measured Area: 18.5 (0.73 in) illuminated/9.8 mm (0.39 in) measured
Measurement Time: 2.5 seconds
Measurement Time with Haze: 5 seconds
Measurement Interval: min 3 seconds
Measurement Pathlength: Up to 100 mm
Transmission Modes: Total (TTRAN) and Regular (RTRAN) and Haze
- Colorimetric: CIE 15:2018, ASTM E1164, DIN 5033 Teil 7 and JIS Z 8722 Condition E, G
- Haze: ASTM D1003
Sphere Diameter: 76 mm (3 in)
Sphere Coating: Spectralon™
Spectral Range: 400 nm – 700 nm
Wavelength Resolution: < 3 nm
Effective Bandwidth: 10 nm equivalent triangular
Reporting Interval: 10 nm
Photometric Range: 0 to 150 %
Photometric Resolution: 0.003 % (0.01 % reported)
Light Source: Full spectrum LED array
Flashes per Measurement: 4 flashes
LED Life: 5 years typical
- Colorimetric Repeatability (30 readings max): < 0.02 ∆E* on airSpectral Repeatability: Standard deviation within 0.1 %Inter-instrument Agreement:
- ∆E* (D65/10) < 0.15 (Avg) (Transmission Filter Set)
- ∆E* (D65/10) < 0.25 (Max) (Transmission Filter Set)
- ± 0.30% at 10% TH (HAZE)
- Data Views: EZ View, Color Data Table, Color Plot, Spectral Data, Spectral Plot, Trend PlotOther Features: Pass/Fail color indication, time and date stamp, auto-naming, auto-saving, data backup and recoveryIndices and Metrics: APHA/PtCo/Hazen, ADMI, Saybolt, Gardner, ASTM D1500, Iodine, ICUMSA, EBC, ASBC, ASBC Turbidity, Chinese Acid Wash, Lovibond® RYBN, AOCS RY, FAC, YI E313 Yellowness, YI D1925, WI E313, CIE Y Transmission, US Pharmacopeia, Japanese Pharmacopeia, Chinese Pharmacopeia, EU Pharmacopeia, EP Opalescence, Haze, NTUColor Scales: CIE L*a*b*, Hunter Lab, CIE L*C*h, CIE Yxy, CIE XYZColor Difference Scales: ΔL*a*b*, ΔLab, ΔL*C*h, ΔYxy, ΔXYZColor Difference Indices: ΔE*, ΔE, ΔE CMC, and ΔE 2000Data Storage: 8 GB (> 1 million data records）
Illuminants: D65, C, A, D50, D55, D75, F02, F07, F11, TL84, ULT30, ULT35
Observers: 2° and 10°
Languages: English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese
Display: Touch screen, High resolution 1280×800
External Software: Compatible with HunterLab EasyMatch QC and EasyMatch QC-Electronic Records Quality Control Software
- Touch screen, high resolution 1280×800
- USB OTG: Connectivity to printer, keyboard, mouseFront Panel USB: 2.0 bidirectional, data export/import via thumb driveEthernet RJ45: Print directly to standalone or network printers, Email directly from the instrument, Stream data to LIMS and SPC systemsWiFi: AvailableRemote Access Support: Enabled via internet-based support tool
- Height: 177.8 mm (7.0 in.)
- Width: 485.8 mm (19.125 in.)
- Depth: 228.6 mm (9.0 in.)
- Weight: 6.35 kg (14.0 lbs)
- Height: 108.0 mm (4.25 in.)*
- Width: 101.6 mm (4.0 in.)
- Depth: 187.3 mm (7.375 in.) with cover on*
*Removable cover opens compartment on three sides (top, front, back) to accomodate large samples
Base to Measurement Port Distance: 63.5 mm (2.5 in.) Power
Requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz, 60 W
Operating Environment: 10 to 40° C (50 to 104º F), 10 % to 90 % RH, noncondensing
Storage Environment: -21 to 66° C (-5 to 150º F), 10 % to 90 % RH, noncondensing
- Didymium diagnostic filter
- Certificate of compliance
- Power supply
- VISTA Quick Start Guide
- USB Flash Drive
- Cleaning Cloth
Simultaneous color and haze measurements
Touchscreen display with customizable workspaces
USB, Ethernet, and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Lightning fast measurement speeds
Sleek, compact, elegant tabletop design
Multi-Function Sample Holder
This holder is designed to measure color, transmittance haze compliant with ASTM D1003 Procedure B. The reversible design allows both total and regular transmittance measurements by either placing and holding the sample directly against the sphere or the receptor port, ensuring precision, accuracy and consistency of sample placement for films, plastics and liquids. This sample holder is also the base unit for other optional cell holders and accessories.
Round Vial & Preform Holder
This preform holder requires the Multi-Function Sample Holder (D02-1017-192), securely positioning the preform either vertically or horizontally for accurate transmittance color measurement. It is not intended for Haze measurements of preforms.
Self Centering Sample Holder
The self-centering sample holder takes the guess work out of cell placement for total or regular transmittance, ensuring precision and accuracy every time. The simple design ensures proper distance and alignment of the cell or sample, eliminating inconsistencies from cell to cell and user to user.
Universal Adapter Base Plate
This universal adapter base plate with (2) accessory mounting bolts is designed to accommodate third-party sample holders. Measuring 5” x 3.75” (127 mm x 95.25 mm) this base plate has 20 individual 0.25” (6.35 mm) threaded holes that are spaced in a 1” x 1” (25.4 mm x 25.4 mm) grid pattern.
Macro Cell Holder for Haze Measurement
This cell holder is precisely designed to hold macro analytical cells for repeatable total transmittance and haze measurements. Also accommodates plastic cells and requires D02-1017-192 Multi-Function Sample Holder. A starter kit of three PMMA plastic cells is included with this cell holder.
Semi-Micro Cell Holder for Haze Measurement
This cell holder positions semi-micro analytical plastic cells for repeatable total transmittance and haze measurements. Also accommodates semi-micro 10mm plastic cells with outside path length dimension not exceeding 12.42 (path length) x 12.50mm (0.489 x 0.492 inches) and requires D02-1017-192 Multi-Function Sample Holder. A starter kit of three PMMA plastic cells is included with this cell holder.
Didymium Diagnostic Filter for Vista
Replacement diagnostic filter used for wavelength verification of the instrument. Didymium filter comes in a holder that magnetically mounts to the sphere side of the sample compartment. (Included with instrument).
Haze Check Standard for Vista
This diagnostic standard is used for verification of haze measurement. The haze standard comes in a holder that magnetically mounts to the sphere side of the sample compartment.