UltraScan PRO Spectrophotometer.
The UltraScan PRO is designed to be your reference instrument for measuring both reflected and transmitted color. It meets CIE, ASTM and USP guidelines for accurate color measurement. The instrument’s 5 nm optical resolution enables it to precisely measure colors using colorants with sharp cutoff characteristics. เครื่องอ่านค่าสี
Ideal for demanding research and quality control applications.
The D65 illumination source is calibrated in the ultraviolet region for the accurate measurement of whitening agents. UltraScan PRO has an extended wavelength range into the near infrared and near ultraviolet that permits the measurement of camouflage materials and UV blockers. The system uses diffuse/8° geometry with automated specular component inclusion/exclusion. It also features three sizes of sample measurement areas with automated lens change. The UltraScan PRO includes EasyMatch QC software and an electronic record keeping version that is 21 CFR 11 compliant is available.
Use UltraScan PRO for both research and quality control. From opaque solids to clear liquids to transparent films, UltraScan PRO precisely measures both reflected and transmitted color, spectral reflectance, spectral transmittance and transmission haze. A host of measurement features and specialized sample-handling devices make UltraScan PRO the most versatile high-performance color measurement spectrophotometer available.
Explore all the additional features and benefits below.
เครื่องอ่านค่าสีทั้งของแข็งและของเหลว (Solid & Liquid Colorimetric Spectrophotometer For Quality Control) รุ่น UltraScan PRO ยี่ห้อ HunterLab
เครื่องอ่านค่าสีทั้งของแข็งและของเหลว UltraScan PRO เป็นเครื่องวัดสีแบบตั้งโต๊ะ สามารถอ่านค่าสีของตัวอย่างได้ทั้งแบบทึบแสง, โปร่งแสง และโปร่งใส ทั้งตัวอย่างในรูปแบบของแข็งและของเหลว ได้ตามมาตรฐาน ASTM, CIE และ USP โดยสามารถอ่านค่าได้ในช่วง Full CIE Visible จนถึง Near Infrared (NIR)
Measurement Principle: Dual-beam spectrophotometer
Geometry: Diffuse d/8° reflectance, d/8° total transmission, d/0° regular transmission
Spectrophotometer: Two polychromators, each with a 512 element diode array and a high resolution, concave holographic grating
Sphere Diameter: 152 mm (6 in.)
Sphere Coating: Spectraflect™ for sphere, Duraflect™ for port plate and specular exclusion door
Port Size/Measured Area:
- Port Diameter/View Diameter in RSIN/RSEX reflectance modes
- Large Area View (LAV): 25 mm (1 in) illuminated/19 mm (0.75 in) measured
- Medium Area View (MAV): 13 mm (0.5 in) illuminated/9 mm (0.35 in) measured
- Small Area View (SAV): 7 mm (0.25 in) illuminated/4 mm (0.16 in) measured
- Port Diameter/View Diameter in TTRAN transmittance modes
- Large Area View (LAV): 25 mm (1 in) illuminated/17.4 mm (0.69 in) measured
- Medium Area View (MAV): 25 mm (1 in) illuminated/13.2 mm (0.52 in) measured
- Small Area View (SAV): 25 mm (1 in) illuminated/11.6 mm (0.46 in) measured
- Port Diameter/View Diameter in RTRAN transmittance mode where lens is field stop for all areas of view
- Large Area View (LAV): 17 mm (0.67 in) illuminated/17 mm (0.67 in) measured
- Medium Area View (MAV): 17 mm (0.67 in) illuminated/17 mm (0.67 in) measured
- Small Area View (SAV): 17 mm (0.67 in) illuminated/17 mm (0.67 in) measured
Lens Switching for LAV/MAV/SAV: Automatic
Specular Component: Automated Included (RSIN) or Excluded (RSEX) in reflectance
Spectral Range: 350 nm – 1050 nm full CIE visible range plus NIR
Wavelength Resolution: < 2 nm
Effective Bandwidth: 5 nm equivalent triangular
Reporting Interval: 5 nm
Photometric Range: 0-150 %
Light Source: Pulsed Xenon lamps (3), calibrated and controlled in the UV range
Automatic UV Control:
- 400 nm cutoff filter for UV control and UV exclusion
- Optional 420 nm cutoff filter for UV exclusion
Transmission Modes: Total (TTRAN) and Regular (RTRAN)
- Large and open on 3 sides
- 10.2 cm D X 35.6 cm W x 16.5 cm H (4 in. D x 14 in. W x 6.5 in. H)
- Reflectance: CIE 15:2004, ISO 7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN 5033, Teil 7 and JIS Z 8722 Condition C
- Transmittance: CIE 15:2004, ASTM E1164, DIN 5033 Teil 7 and JIS Z 8722 Condition E, G Haze conformance per ASTM D1003 Section 8. Procedure B Spectrophotometer
Standards Traceability: Instrument standard assignment in accordance with National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) following practices described in CIE Publication 44 and ASTM E259
Colorimetric Repeatability (20 readings):
- < 0.03 ∆E* CIE L*a*b * on white tile in LAV mode
- < 0.07 ∆E* CIE L*a*b* on blue denim tile in LAV mode
Spectral Repeatability: Max 0.20 range between 435 nm and 695 nm
- ∆E*< 0.09 CIE L*a*b* (Avg) on BCRA II Tile Set
- ∆E*< 0.20 CIE L*a*b* (Max) on BCRA II Tile Set
- Height: 32.3 cm (12.7 in.)
- Width: 42.0 cm (16.5 in.)
- Depth: 49.8 cm (19.6 in.)
- Weight: 25.9 kg (57 lbs)
- 90 to 250 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- 60 watts passive, 120 watts maximum
Interface: RS-232C serial, 19,200 baud, DB9 (female) terminal
Operating Environment: 4° to 38°C (40° to 100° F), 10 % to 85 % RH, noncondensing
Storage Environment: -21° to 66°C (-5° to 150° F), 10 % to 90 % RH, noncondensing (-5° to 150° F)
- Calibrated instrument white tile
- Certificate of traceability
- Black calibration light trap
- Transmittance zero calibration plate
- Green diagnostic tile
- Wavelength diagnostic filter
- Fluorescent standard
- Reflectance sample clamp
- LAV aperture
- MAV aperture
- SAV aperture
- RS-232C cable
- USB-to-Serial adapter
- Power cord
- EasyMatch QC Software
- EasyMatch QC Basic manual
Measures reflectance & transmittance color as well as spectral reflectance, spectral transmittance and transmission haze
Wavelength range 350 nm – 1050 nm
5 nm optical resolution and reporting interval
Wavelength range 350 nm – 1050 nm
Exceptional inter-instrument agreement
Automated UV calibration and control
Large transmission compartment open on three sides
Includes EasyMatch QC software
Adjustable Reflectance Preform Holder
Measures preforms with shaft diameter from 15 mm to 40 mm. The length of the straight shaft above the preform threads should be at least 50mm in order to completely cover the port.
Adjustable Transmission Preform Holder
Measures preforms with shaft diameter from 10mm to 40mm. The length of the straight shaft above the preform threads should be at least 50mm in order to completely cover the port.
Used for compressing fibers into a compact mass to permit repeatable color analysis. Available and sold separately are:
D02-1012-386 Port Plate Sample Cup Holder
A02-1011-124 Port Plate with Glass
04-7209-00 Glass Sample Cup
Reflectance Sample Shelf with Light Cover
For the reflectance measurement of powders, granules and semi-solids held in a rectangular cell (below). Cells purchased separately.
Optically clear glass cell with depth of 10mm, 20mm or 50mm; 55mm width x 57mm height. (Listed on front page)
Semi-Micro Powder Holder
Permits the reflected color measurement of as little as 0.4cc of packed powder. Powder is placed in the powder holder and is backed with the white plunger.
Flow Through Cell & Holder
A 51 mm (2 inch) diameter optically clear flow through glass cell with a path length of 10 mm, 20 mm or 50 mm.
Cell holder that is mounted in the transmission compartment for supporting a flow cell. Cell purchased separately.
Transmission Cell (Rectangular)
13-8573-40 (10 MM)
04-4592-00 (20 MM)
13-8573-20 (50 MM)
Provides consistent placement of 10 mm, 20 mm, 33 mm or 50 mm path length transmission cells – purchased separately.
Transmission Spill Tray & Cell Holder
Permits transmittance measurement of liquids using rectangular transmission cell (below). Cells purchased separately.
Cell Holder Base Assembly
This Cell Holder Base Assembly with one or more clip-on holders (ordered separately) centers macro, semi-micro and ultra-micro, as well as other precision analytical cell holders in the transmission compartment of HunterLab sphere instruments. This assembly ensures repeatable transmission color measurements of very small volumes of clear liquids. Select one or more of the available precision cell holders by matching cell holder specifications with the desired glass or plastic analytical cells. Analytical cells are purchased separately by the customer.
Holds transparent film, glass or plastic in position for total or regular transmission measurement.